- Go to extension -> modules- > (if the menu module you want to change already exists open that module. If it does not create a new menu module with the name you want to call it.)
- One the module is open, select the options tab.
- First select the position you want the menus to appear on the page. I usually select position 1.
- Still on this page select yes to show sub-menus if you are going to have sub-menus.
- At the bottom of the list click on the link advanced options.
- In menu class suffix type " nav-pills" Be sure to place a space before the n. Do not include the quotes
- This will allow the menu and category associated with this menu module to appear horizontally along the top the page.
The prostar template does not support sub-sub- menus.