Placing modules inside articles
Sometimes I want to place a module inside an article. Such as the random picture module within an article on that topic. To insert the module
- Place the cursor in the content text box where you want module output to appear.
- type the following into the text box (modulepositionname is the name of the module position you enter into the module position box of the module you want to use) This name must be unique.
- click save & close. If you just click save and do not close it will lock the article from others being able to modify it.
- Click on Extension Manager ->module manager
- Open module you want to appear in article
- Click the position combo box. In the field type the name you gave the Moduleposition i.e. modulepositionname.
- Module's menu assignment can be set to All.
- Click the same icon.
If the module does not show up in your article make sure that the plug-in named Content - Load Module is enabled. If it is not then you need to enable it from the plug-in manager. it should be enabled by default.Comments (0)
JoomlaCK Editor how to enable
The JoomlaCK Editor need to be set as the default editor under the settings System->Global Configuration->Site->default editor->Editor JoomlaCK. (from drop down list). If the user accounts are set for a different default editor. Then go to Users->User Managerl->click on user you want to edit->basic settings->editor. In the drop down list for editor select the editor you want that user to use.Comments (0)
How to get tinyMIC extended editor
To get the extended version of the editor tinyMCE go to extension->plugins. Select the Editor - TinyMCE. Select the tab for basic options. The first drop menu is Functionality. Click the down arrow and select extended. If you want to turn on or off any of the features select the tab advanced parameters. Click hide to turn off any features and show to enable any feature. Default is all features are turned on in the extended version.Comments (0)
How to how add image from flickr
The image need to be public on flickr. On the image page in flickr go to the "more ways to share". Choice the Grab the HTML/BBCode and copy the html code. Use the image link below the text field. Paste the url from flickr. set the left or right location. Then, click insert. The image is now linked from flickr.Comments (0)
How do I make my blog single column?
If you chose the article type as category blog you can make the blog posts appear as single column. Go to Content -> Category Manager. Then select the option tab. This will take you to article manager options. Along the top select the tab for blog/feature layout. The thrid choice down is # of columns. Here enter the number of columns you would like for you blog. This can be changed at any time.Comments (0)